Sunday, January 24, 2010

Dear Preslee,

Today you asked me to call you Michael Jackson Girl instead of Preslee. Should I be worried? I know that you are loving the Michael Jackson "This Is It" CD, well let me be honest, you are loving Thriller and once in a while Beat It. If the CD is playing anything else, you immediately ask if I can put Thriller back on. If your demands are not met in a timely matter, my sweet little girl turns into a zombie of sorts. Whats even more alarming, is that if for some unforeseen reason I make a change in musical selection before the Thriller laugh at the end, you come completely unglued and we have to start the entire song over again. When the laugh finally does come you throw your head back, close your eyes, and lip sync the laugh. OK that is just a little bit creepy to see my cute three year old mimicking the dead, undead, whatever they are... I used to like Thriller, however, Michael Jackson Girl, after listening to it 7 times in a row today, I can't say that I am a fan anymore. What I am trying to say, Michael Jackson Girl, is that if this love of Thriller does not stop soon, your dad may end up throwing the CD out the window of the car. And sadly, I would let out a sigh of relief (as would your siblings). Just a warning!


I have an idea...have you heard of Rob Thomas...another of my favorites, let's try to keep it that way. Oh...you're Preslee again. Thank Goodness. Until tomorrow...


Love Always,

XOXOXO
Mom














1 comment: